Parasite Study: Winning With Worms
October 18, 2011
Dr. Martin Nielsen of the University of Kentucky describes the take-home messages from a recently published study that found winning Standardbred racehorses had significant worm burdens--even more than some horses that did not perform as well.
- Besnoitiosis in Donkeys (AAEP 2011)
- Strongyle Egg Counts and Race Performance
- Fenbendazole: Better Treatment for Fighting Resistant Ascarids (AAEP 2010)
- Fungus Battles Equine Internal Parasites 'the Natural Way'
- Deworming Your Horse Webinar June 2
- Tapeworm-Colic Link Discovered
- Fungus Might Help Control Strongyles Environmentally
- Planning Out Deworming Practices
- Equine Pinworm Oxyuris equi Not Resistant to Pyrantel Pamoate or Ivermectin
- Tips for Dealing with Dewormer Resistance