In-Depth: Respiratory Problems (AAEP 2011)
January 23, 2012
Dr. Brett Woodie discusses lower and upper respiratory problems and inflammatory respiratory disease at the 2011 AAEP Convention in San Antonio, Texas.
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)
- New Insulin Resistance Test Method for Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Benefits of Casts for Severe Horse Limb Injuries (AAEP 2011)