NSAIDs & Your Horse
How often does your horse receive a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs)?
Total votes cast: 866
Comments & Write-in Answers
- How often do you have your horse's teeth examined by your veterinarian?
- A study found no difference in stress levels of horses that received soft or harsh verbal tones from handlers during training, a result that surprised the researchers. Do you feel like your horse responds to the tone of your voice?
- How do you manage pasture weeds on your horse property?
- How often and why do you longe your horses?
- How important are wheat-free ingredients in your equine supplements and horse feed?
- More Polls