Miscellaneous Topics (AAEP Convention 2011)
- By Erica Larson, News Editor
- Mar 06, 2012
Studies on besnoitiosis in donkeys and fever prevalence in imported horses are included from the 2011 AAEP Covention, held in San Antonio, Texas.
- Heart Rate Variability to Detect Equine Transport Stress
- Imported Horses: Prevalence of Fevers Examined (AAEP 2011)
- Study Evaluates Pheromone Gel's Calming Effects on Horses
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Healthy, Safe Trailering
- Shipping Fever: Prevention is Key
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Horses Unlikely to Spread Arboviruses to New Areas
- Providing Horse Transport Breaks
- Keep Expo Horses Healthy
- Swiss Dressage Team Opts Out of Beijing Games; Humidity, Travel Stress Cited