ACT Symposium 2013
- August 7-10, 2013
- Louisville, KY
Here are just a few highlights from the comprehensive equine sessions at this year's ACT Conference.
Researchers sought to find the optimal test method and swab sites for CEM screenings in South Africa.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
News & Articles
Researchers sought to find the optimal test method and swab sites for CEM screenings in South Africa. Read More
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Parasite Control Recommendations for Mares and Foals
- Stallion Semen Tests: Which to Use and What Do They Mean?
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Could Intrauterine Marbles Cause Pyometra in Mares?
- Mycotoxin Zearalenone's Effects on Mare Fertility
- Grandin on Keeping Horses Calm During Handling
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction
- Oviduct Issues in Mares
- View More
- When In Doubt, Call your Insurance Company
- 20 Do's and Don'ts for Being an Awesome Veterinary Client
- Blow Me One Last Kiss
- Why Individual Horse Owners Need Liability Insurance
- Give Thanks for Time
- Ethiopian Working Horses: First Impressions
- Three Tips: If it Ain't Yours...
- Equine Activity Statutes: Fact and Fiction