Dr. Erin Denney-Jones discusses stallion fertility and stallion breeding exams.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Estimating Future Stallion Fertility
- Atypical Causes of Stallion Infertility
- Managing Subfertile Stallions
- Stallion Infertility and the Y Chromosome
- Post-Thaw Semen Quality Tested
- Does Breeding Impact Stallions' Performance Under Saddle?
- Study: Antibiotics in Extenders can Prevent CEM Transmission
- Keeping Stallions' Genital Microflora in Check
- How to Select and Prepare a Stimulus Mare