WEG: Recap of Endurance, Update on Reining, Dressage
September 27, 2010
Update on the first three World Equestrian Games events by Dr. Chris Newton, Assistant WEG Clinic Director and Veterinary Coordinator; and Dr. Kent Allen, WEG Veterinary Services Coordinator and Services Manager.
- Fire Kills Six Horses, Injures Four at WEG Eventer's Barn
- Keeping the WEG Healthy
- Fair Play: World Equestrian Games
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: World Equestrian Games Horse Care Recording Now Available
- Free Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: World Equestrian Games Horse Care
- WEG: Safeguards for International Shipment of Horses
- Greening the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games
- FEI Athletes Receive Anti-Doping Regulation Training
- Anky: Salinero Won't Compete in WEG Dressage, Still Mending