Don't load your horse onto the trailer before understanding exactly what he's getting into.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
- The Good Ride
- UF Researchers Seeking Input on Survey
- Virginia Man Charged After Trailer Crash
- Are We Prepared for African Horse Sickness?
- Managing and Preventing Transport-Associated Fever
- Equine Guelph Holds Large Animal Rescue Courses
- 'High-Health, High-Performance' Horse Meeting Concludes
- U.K. to Introduce New Database in Wake of Horsemeat Scandal
- Biosecurity Tip of the Month: Event Stabling Facilities
- How Can I Tell if My Horse is Stressed?
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. My 24-year-old Arab gelding recently came off the trailer very sweaty and with tremors in his shoulder muscle and hindquarters. It was only a 15-minute trailer ride, and it was sunny, but not hot. Is he suffering from heat issues because of his age?
Is crowdsourcing the research funding of the future for equine health studies?