Researchers discussed respiratory topics in horses including influenza outbreaks and vaccination boosters, furosemide for exercise-induced pulmonary hemorrhage, dorsal displacement of the soft palate, dynamic respiratory tract endoscopy (during exercise), and more at the 2009 convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners.
- Veterinarians Urge Vaccination against West Nile Virus
- Increased Equine West Nile Virus Activity in 2012
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Does Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Cause Lung Inflammation?
- Electrolyte Use in Performance Horses
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)