Want to keep track of your horse's medication history? Keep track of your horse’s medication history, including names of medicine, dosage and frequency.
Download and print this medication log and keep it by your horse's stall with a pen, so it's convenient to write down everything he gets. This log is an ideal place to store important contact information for the owner and veterinarian.
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Equine NSAID Use: Indications and Complications
- Bute and Banamine: Avoid Using Together (AAEP 2011)
- Intravenous PBZ Dosing in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Effects of Tramadol Use in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Regional Limb Perfusion for Distal Limb Injuries (AAEP 2011)
- Gastric Ulcer Supplements for Horses Evaluated
- Low-Dose Corticosteroids for Treating Acute Laminitis
- Chronic Laminitis: Understanding Lameness and Low-Dose Bute
- Travel Documents: Know What You Need to Travel with Horses