Using Acupuncture on Horses
June 15, 2010
Dr. Joanna Robson takes you through the steps of an acupuncture exam and treatment session on a horse.
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture
- Roaring Improved after Electroacupuncture
- How Acupuncture Works: Mixed Signals
- New Study on Acupuncture with Drugs as Equine Sedation Option
- Regulation of Complementary Therapies: States of Confusion
- Complementary Medicine: Adding Weapons to the Veterinary Arsenal
- Researching Complementary Therapies
- Veterinary Acupuncture and Chiropractic: What, When, Who?
- Electroacupuncture and Back Pain
- Florida's Colic Research