During each convention of the American Association of Equine Practitioners, one veterinarian is chosen for the honor of giving the Frank J. Milne State-of-the-Art Lecture on a topic of importance to the profession. In 2009 Larry Bramlage, DVM, MS, Dipl. ACVS, was selected to discuss the orthopedics of the horse's fetlock joint, from disease and injury to surgical repair.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Diagnosing Equine Neck Conditions
- Horses' Physiologic Responses to Exercise
- Muscle Problems Can Cause Poor Equine Performance
- Horse Gaits: Sound Doesn't Equal Symmetrical
- Effects of Behavior-Modifying Drug Investigated (AAEP 2011)
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Granulation Tissue Management in the Horse (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Equine Head Flexion and Airway Inflammation (AAEP 2011)