International Symposium on Equine Reproduction Coverage
May 30, 2014
Three researchers from the University of Kentucky’s Gluck Center for Equine Research summarize topics of interest from the International Symposium on Equine Reproduction, held January 2014, in Hamilton, New Zealand. Drs. Ed Squires, Barry Ball, and Mats Troedsson are featured.
- Breeding Soundness Exams for Stallions
- Stored Semen Processing Method Evaluated
- Study: Pentoxifylline's Effect on Semen Quantity and Quality
- Harness Racing's Effect on Fertility
- Vaccinating Pregnant Mares for Equine Viral Arteritis
- Male Horses: A Role in Early-Term Abortion?
- Subfertile Breeding Stallions: Management Strategies (AAEP 2010)
- Assisted Reproduction in Horses: Practical Usage (AAEP 2010)
- EVA Confirmed in Great Britain
- Researchers: Selenium's Value is in the Sperm, Not the Blood