Do you ever administer nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories (NSAIDs) such as phenylbutazone to your horse(s) without veterinary assessment?
Total votes cast: 905
Comments & Write-in Answers
- What is your biggest concern for your older horse? Please explain in the comments below!
- Is your horse vaccinated against rabies?
- Have you ever spent a period of time during your life horseless (not owning or regularly riding/working with horses)? Tell us about your experience in the comments!
- Do you live in an area where venomous snakes are a concern? If yes, please tell us about your experiences and if a snake has ever bitten your horse.
- Do you have an evacuation plan in place for your horses in case of natural disaster? Tell us why or why not in the comments below.
- More Polls