First Aid DVD: Signs of Lameness
October 6, 2009
Dr. Rhonda Rathgeber discusses clinical signs of equine lameness.
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Foot Pain in Horses: Diagnosing Soft Tissue Problems (AAEP 2010)
- Smaller Endoscopes Lead to Less Invasive Navicular Treatment
- TheHorse.com Presents Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: Common Hoof Problems
- Weaving Worries
- New Equine Pain Scoring System Could Provide Quicker, More Effective Intervention
- Lame or Neurologic? Brain Stimulation Might Tell
- MRI Diagnostics: Uses and Limitations
- Lameness Exams in Horses
- Where Does It Hurt?