How to Clean/Disinfect Horse Equipment
February 22, 2011
Learn how to properly clean and disinfect nonleather horse equipment such as brushes, hoof picks, and twitches with Dr. Roberta Dwyer of the University of Kentucky's Gluck Equine Research Center.
- Biosecurity for Hospitals and Horse Farms
- Equine Piroplasmosis: An In-Depth Review (AAEP 2010)
- MRSA: Horses and Handlers Are Sharing More Than Quality Time
- Biosecurity for Horse Farms: Stall Disinfection and Other Management Techniques
- Controlling Ammonia in Horse Stalls
- Aseptic Platelet-Rich Plasma Preparation Essential in Equine Practice
- Diseases Potentially Spread from Horses to Humans Via Bites Reviewed
- Stallion Hygiene Key for Improving Frozen Semen
- Ireland's EIA Experience: What Did We Learn?
- Best Biosecurity Boots, AAEP 2008