Dr. Nora Grenager talks about the 2012 Laminitis Conference and what results when veterinarians, farriers and owner collaborate to care for foundered horses.
About the Experts
Nora Grenager, VMD, Dipl. ACVIM, is a practitioner at Harrison Equine Clinic in Berryville, Va., and Woodside Equine Clinic in Ashland, Va. She also runs Grenager Equine Consulting and is an active board member of the International Conference on Laminitis and Diseases of the Foot and has a special interest in working toward the eradication of laminitis.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture