Dr. Allison Stewart discusses the threat of rabies in horses and how to protect horses and humans.
About the Experts
Allison Stewart BVSc(Hons), MS, Dipl. ACVIM-LAIM, ACVECC, is a professor of equine internal medicine at Auburn University’s College of Veterinary Medicine in Alabama. Her research interests include equine critical care, neonate intensive care, neurology, equine fungal infections, sepsis, deafness and vestibular disease, and ultrasound.
- Equine Infectious Disease Control in Developing Countries
- Spring Vaccinations: Points to Consider Before You Buy
- Rabies: Louisiana Horse Owners Cautioned
- Rabies Danger, Exposure Cost Reinforce Equine Vaccination Need
- World Rabies Day is Sept. 8, 2007
- USDA Working to Reduce Wildlife Rabies
- African Horse Sickness Outbreak in South Africa
- Rabies Vaccination Revisited
- Saddlebred Exhumation Under Way
- Maryland Horse Tests Positive for Rabies