What do you do if your horse won't sweat? Dr. Erin Jenny-Jones discusses anhidrosis in horses.
About the Experts
Erin Denney-Jones, DVM, is an FEI veterinarian and owner of Florida Equine Veterinary Services in Clermont, Fla. Her interests and practice areas include chiropractic care, sport horse medicine, reproduction, general medicine and surgery, and preventive care including wellness programs, vaccinations, parasite control, and dentistry.
- Complicated Equine Skin Diseases
- 'Soapy' Protein in Horse Sweat Evolved to Dissipate Heat
- Anhidrosis: Altered Thyroid Function a Potential Contributor
- Equine Anhidrosis: Researcher's 'Sweat Equity' Led to New Test
- Sweat Glands of Anhidrotic Horses -- Short Circuit Found
- Anhidrosis Research Challenge Announced
- No Sweat: Anhidrosis
- Transporting Your Horse to a Warmer Climate
- Horses' Shade Preferences Evaluated
- BLM Using Sprinklers to Mitigate Heat Wave's Effects