How to Help a Neglected Horse
September 21, 2010
How to spot a neglected horse and what you can do to help, according to Raquelle Van Vleck of the ReHorse Rescue Ranch and Jenifer Clarke, Animal Control Manager of Tuolumne County, Calif.
- Demographics of Equine Donation and Adoption Examined
- Successful Wild Horse Adoptions Characterized
- Horse Rescues Share Holiday Wish Lists
- Equine Welfare: One European Perspective (AAEP 2010)
- Horse Welfare Wars: When Emotion and Fact Collide (AAEP 2010)
- AAEP 2010: International Welfare Group Receives Lavin Cup
- Unwanted Horses: Rescue and Sanctuary Organizations Unable to Keep Up
- 'Missing' Horses: Where Lies Responsibility?
- Horse Rescues Reach Out to Trainers, Owners
- Hay Banks Help Horses, Owners in Need