Is your stallion expected to perform in both the breeding shed and the arena? Here's what you need to know.
Photo by Courtesy Michele Mcleod
Download this special report to learn more about equine vaccines and the immunity they induce.
- The Double-Duty Stallion
- UK Graduate Student Spotlight: Bora Nam
- UK to Host Second Equine Nutrition Short Course
- Clear and Present Danger: Reduce Your Horse's Disease Risk
- Tweets from Rood & Riddle's Client Education Seminar
- New Nonsurgical Equine Sterilization Technique in the Works
- Blood in Semen: How Much is Too Much?
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2016
- USDA APHIS Adds Korea to List of CEM-Affected Regions
- Fruitful Endeavors: Stallion Fertility
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. We just got a 4-year-old stallion at our barn, and I wanted to know if even with electric fencing will he be able to break out to get in with the mares that are in the paddock next to him?
A DNA test offers Alayne surprise answers to questions about her BLM mustang's ancestry.