In effort to reduce the transmission of viral and bacterial diseases, horse show or event managers might want to include an agreement in a stall packet or in online horse show/event information, requiring a signature on a compliance agreement. These agreements often educate show and event participants and increase compliance with safe practices.
- Travel Documents: Know What You Need to Travel with Horses
- Risk Management Essential for Horse Businesses
- Prepurchase Exams: History, Important Considerations
- Urine Test Might Diagnose Young Cryptorchid Horses
- Planning for the Worst While You're Away
- Bankruptcy: Can I Keep My Horse?
- Lady Finds a Home: 50th Thoroughbred Adopted Through TheHorse.com Service
- Ireland's Miniature Horses to Get Official Studbook, Passports
- Unwanted Thoroughbreds: A Challenge for Sellers
- Effort to Match Seized New York Horses, Owners Continues