How to Make Your Horse's Stall Safer
August 16, 2011
For a horse's stall, size, ceiling height, waterer type, latches, footing, and much more all contribute to safety. Dr. Christy Corp-Minamiji discusses what you can do to build a safe stall or make an existing stall safer.
- Managing Bacterial Pneumonia in Adult Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Preparing Horse Farms for Winter Weather Disasters
- Human Behavior Changes Necessary to Improve Equine Welfare
- Are Stabled Horses at Increased Risk for Developing Colic?
- Biosecurity for Hospitals and Horse Farms
- 'Map' Airborne Particles in Barns to Minimize Airway Disease
- Air Quality in Barns Critical for Horse and Human Health
- Advancements in Understanding Airway Diseases
- Summer Insects: Flies, Ticks, Wasps, Bees
- Study: Arena Footing Can Increase Risk of Injury