De-static Your Horse
April 26, 2010
In the winter dry air can cause static electricity to build up on furry coats sometimes even to the point of causing shocks. Sandy Smyth, barn manager of Ride to Walk, gives great tips on how to avoid delivering that spooky shock!
- Fly Spray Effects Vary by Insect, Application
- Link Between Facial Hair Whorls and Horse 'Handedness' Reported
- Safe Use of Grooming Products
- The Battle of the Bugs
- Poll Recap: Body Clipping Conundrum
- Grooming For Health
- Clipping Your Horse's Coat
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Is Clipping Still Stressful for Well-Behaved Horses?
- Spring Cleaning? Don't forget Sheath Cleaning