Learn about the newest advances in understanding and treating joint disease in horses from Dr. Wayne Mcllwraith.
Photo by Thinkstock
Here's how to get your performance horse back to the show ring safely and successfully after layup.
Photo by Alexandra Beckstett, The Horse Managing Editor
- Functional Electrical Stimulation and Equine Muscle
- Rehabilitating Sport Horses
- Poll Recap: Readers Say 'Yes' to Professional Saddle Fit
- The Importance of Limb Conformation
- Dewormer's Effect on Scratches
- Survey: Limbs, Not Feet, Main Cause of Lameness
- Detecting Upper Body Issues
- Hoof Radiographs: More Than Meets the Eye
- Do Western Saddles Distribute Pressure Evenly?
- Controlling Burrowing Rodents in Pastures
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Find out what kinds of skin parasites can cause scratches and how these pests respond to ivermectin treatment.
If you choose to volunteer in an emergency or disaster situation, consider these important factors before loading up and leaving.