Researchers proved that horses can become "lighter" with proper negative reinforcement training.
Photo by Photos.com
Learn about coronavirus, EPM, Lyme disease, influenza, and Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis.
Photo by Sharon Spier, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVIM
- Kentucky Reports New Equine WNV Case
- WNV, EEE Case Total Creeping Upwards
- UK Graduate Student Spotlight: Breanna Gaubatz
- West Nile Virus and EEE Cases in Kentucky
- Eleventh Equine WNV Case of 2013 Reported in Kentucky
- Kentucky Reports Second Equine EEE Case of 2013
- Kentucky Reports Tenth Equine WNV Case of 2013
- Study: EPM's Causative Agents More Widespread than Expected
- Kentucky Reports Ninth Equine WNV Case for 2013
- Franklin Co., Wash., Horse Euthanized after Contracting WNV
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. Can horses contract West Nile virus from humans, or humans from horses?
A Saudi wife smooching a favorite Arabian horse results in divorce from her jealous husband.