Dr. Pat McCue describes the reproduction studies from the past year he deemed most important and useful.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
Here are just a few highlights from the comprehensive equine sessions at this year's ACT Conference.
- UK Seminar Series Kicks Off Jan. 30
- Penn Vet to Offer Reproduction, Behavior Short Courses
- Causes and Treatment Options for Hemospermia
- Top Equine Reproduction Studies of 2013
- Age to Breed a Colt
- Texas A&M Equine Reproduction Course Takes Place Jan. 8-10
- Alltech to Host Lecture on DHA and Stallion Reproduction
- A True Gelding?
- 2014 UK Equine Showcase, Breeders' Short Course Scheduled
- AQHF Announces Funding for 2013-14 Equine Research Projects
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. I'm wondering if there is a bacterial component that can be present in stallion semen. We have a stallion that will settle mares easily one year and then not be able to settle mares the next.
While you should always consult your veterinarian for the feeding program best for your horse, here are some basic guidelines to help you begin structuring your feeds and feeding program.