How to Choose Front Leg Protection for Your Horse
January 23, 2014
Tips on choosing front leg protection for your horse from Nicole Carroll of Leap of Walnut Creek, Calif.
- Effect of Bit Type on Performance Horses Evaluated
- Leg Weights Help Rehabilitate Hind Limb Gait Issues
- Saddle Pads: Best Shock Absorber Identified in Study
- Long Toes in Horses: A Pain in the Butt?
- Prosthetic Limbs for Horses: A Closer Look
- Bone Spavin Researchers: Alcohol Joint Fusion Effective (AAEP 2010)
- Saddle Tree Types and Pressure Distribution
- Carpometacarpal Osteoarthritis in Horses Reviewed
- Investigating Platelet-Rich Plasma for Equine Tendon Injuries
- Saddle Pad Research Shows Variable Changes in Rider Pressure