Vets can evaluate and treat performance-limiting respiratory problems to help return the patient to peak performance.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt/The Horse
Care for horses under the age of 4 with their future health and performance in mind.
Photo by iStock
- Respiratory Problems and Poor Performance
- Grayson-Jockey Club Launches EIPH Research Projects
- Managing Young Horses
- NC State Equine Trio Receives Rehabilitation Certification
- Maintain Health, Prepare Properly for a Sustainable Athlete
- Gastric Ulcers in Polo Horses: Prevalence and Risk Factors
- Four Tips to Help Your Horse Beat the Summer Heat
- Problems in Passing Other Horses in the Arena
- My Horse Has a Fever. Now What?
- Tevis Cup Offers Field Research Opportunities
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. An equine sports medicine specialist shares how footing can impact soundness and offers footing selection advice.
Funds for land acquisition and trail development are drying up. Find out what you can do to help ensure enough land is preserved for equine activities.