New Equine Fact Sheets Available on TheHorse.com
TheHorse.com now offers additional Fact Sheets on topics our readers have indicated are important to them based on searched terms, reader views on that topic, surveys/polls, and personal communications.
Following are the newest Fact Sheets now available on TheHorse.com:
- Botulism sponsored by Neogen Corporation
- Respiratory System sponsored by Sweet PDZ Horse Stall Refresher
- Equine Metabolic Syndrome sponsored by Platinum Performance
- Equine Joint Supplements sponsored by Myristol
- Supplements (General) sponsored by Platinum Performance
Each Fact Sheet will:
- Give an overview of a specific disease, condition, anatomy/physiology topic, or topic related to horses and their management;
- Be written by a veterinarian and reviewed by an expert to ensure accurate information;
- Be presented in a format you can download and save to your own computer, print and share, or email to a friend.
After reviewing a Fact Sheet you can look through our Article Library of more than 13,700 articles to find more in-depth information on that topic, or perhaps even seek another Fact Sheet on a related topic.
Each Fact Sheet contains editorial content generated by The Horse staff and freelance veterinary writers, and each will be brought to you by a partner sponsor.
- Rhodococcus equi sponsored by Plasvacc USA
- Strangles sponsored by Zoologix
- Upper Airway sponsored by FLAIR Equine Nasal Strips
- Cushings sponsored by Emerald Valley Equine
- Failure of Passive Transfer sponsored by Plasvacc USA
- Insulin Resistance sponsored by Emerald Valley Equine
- Joints sponsored by Platinum Performance
- Pain Management sponsored by Heartland Veterinary Supply and Pharmacy
- Tying-Up in Horses sponsored by BC2A
- Ultrasonography in Horses sponsored by E.I. Medical Imaging
- Equine Joint Injections sponsored by Arthrodynamic Technologies
- Thrush in Horses sponsored by Vettec Hoof Care Products
Fact Sheets that will be coming soon include:
- Arthritis sponsored by Dechra
- Contagious Equine Metritis
- Deworming sponsored by Intervet Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Digestive Tract sponsored by Freedom Health
- Endometritis sponsored by Neogen
- Equine Protozoal Myeloencephalitis (EPM) sponsored by Neogen
- Foaling sponsored by Intervet Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Influenza sponsored by Intervet Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Laminitis sponsored by Soft-Ride
- Metabolic Syndrome sponsored by Platinum Performance
- Rabies sponsored by Intervet Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Supplements (Joint) sponsored by Myristol Tryan Enterprises
- West Nile Virus sponsored by Intervet/Schering-Plough Animal Health
- Wound Care sponsored by Neogen
Visit TheHorse.com often, as more Fact Sheets will be launched in the coming days, weeks, and months. If you have a topic you would like to see covered in a Fact Sheet, send a note to Editorial@TheHorse.com.
POLL: Who Eats Breakfast First?