Rehabilitating the Laminitic Foot
August 30, 2013
In this University of Kentucky Lecture Series presentation, Dr. Scott Morrison of Rood & Riddle Equine Hospital in Lexington, Ky., shares solutions for supporting laminitic horse hooves.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture