ISES 2013: Rider Perception of Rein Tension Study
July 30, 2013
Do you know how much pressure you put on your horse's mouth? Dr. Hayley Randle, a researcher with the equitation science department at Duchy College in Cornwall, U.K., shares the results of her study investigating rider perception of rein tension. This interview is from our on-site coverage of the 2013 International Society of Equitation Science Conference in Newark, Del.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Moorman's Launches New Web Site
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Could Eye Temperature Help Detect Stress in Horses?
- Researchers Go In Search of the Perfect Passage
- Six Veterinarian-Approved Saddle-Fit Tips
- Researchers Study Head, Neck Positions' Effects on Muscles
- How Horses' Ear Direction Affects Jumping Success
- Is Your Horse's Water Bucket Half Full or Half Empty?