Learn the latest about this puzzling neuromuscular disease.
Photo by Stephanie Valberg, DVM, PhD
Learn how recreational riders can condition and protect their equine weekend warriors.
Photo by iStock
- Where We Stand With Shivers
- Fit for the Trail
- Fractures: Beyond the Limbs
- Keeping the Aging Horse Comfortable
- Rib Fractures and Performance Horse Discomfort
- UC Davis' Equine PET Scanner Providing Results
- Rib Fractures: A Surprising Cause of Horse Lameness
- Horses at Work: Lifestyles of Working and Service Horses
- Equine Regenerative Medicine Topic of Dec. 6 Lecture
- Equine Pelvic Fracture Prognosis
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. I have a 5-year-old mare that was diagnosed with a fractured pelvis, based on symptoms, in December 2013. She has now been off for 1 1/2 years. Is it worth a shot to attempt to bring her back again?
A friend recently asked for advice on how to make a good impression on nonhorsey neighbors. Here are some tips.