Set Ground Lines for Jumps
May 22, 2014
Nicole Carroll, who trains out of Leap of Faith Farms in Walnut Creek, Calif., talks about setting ground lines for jumps.
- Shedding Light on Equine Night Vision
- Vets Help Horses, People
- Focus on Discipline: Harness Racing
- Trotting Over Poles Can Have Exercise, Therapeutic Benefits
- Show Jumping Great Sapphire Dies of Colic Complications
- Show Prep Tips Designed to Keep Your Horse Healthy
- What Makes Horses More or Less Likely to Miss Training Days?
- Saddle Sore Spots
- WEG 2014: Taking Normandy by Storm
- Optimizing the Care and Management of Your Equine Athlete