Download this special report to learn more about equine vaccines and the immunity they induce.
Dr. David Horohov, UK Gluck Equine Research Center director, gives a overview of vaccines and explains their importance.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt/The Horse
While the actual product might still be several years away, researchers are currently testing "promising technologies."
Photo by iStock
- UK to Host Second Equine Nutrition Short Course
- Clear and Present Danger: Reduce Your Horse's Disease Risk
- Tweets from Rood & Riddle's Client Education Seminar
- New Nonsurgical Equine Sterilization Technique in the Works
- Blood in Semen: How Much is Too Much?
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2016
- USDA APHIS Adds Korea to List of CEM-Affected Regions
- Fruitful Endeavors: Stallion Fertility
- Horserace Betting Levy Board issues 2017 Codes of Practice
- Blodgett Named AAEP Distinguished Life Member
Farm Call: Your Questions Answered
Q. We just got a 4-year-old stallion at our barn, and I wanted to know if even with electric fencing will he be able to break out to get in with the mares that are in the paddock next to him?
A DNA test offers Alayne surprise answers to questions about her BLM mustang's ancestry.