Your horse has a hoof abscess, bruise, puncture, or something else wrong with his foot. Should you call the veterinarian or farrier? With this comprehensive chart, find out the best next step to take during a hoof-related emergency.
- Laminitis Research Project Inclusion Criteria Expanded
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Working to Understand Equine Laminitis
- Cryotherapy for Laminitis Prevention after Lameness Onset
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Support Strategies in Chronic Laminitis Cases
- Using Foot Casts to Manage Laminitis 'Sinking' Cases
- Laminitis Prevention and Intervention in Hospitalized Horses
- The Toe Crena: A Laminitic Link?
- Treating Laminitis with Acupuncture