ACT Symposium 2013
- August 7-10, 2013
- Louisville, KY
Here are just a few highlights from the comprehensive equine sessions at this year's ACT Conference.
Researchers sought to find the optimal test method and swab sites for CEM screenings in South Africa.
Photo by Anne M. Eberhardt
News & Articles
Researchers sought to find the optimal test method and swab sites for CEM screenings in South Africa. Read More
- Top Reproduction Studies of 2012-'13
- Parasite Control Recommendations for Mares and Foals
- Stallion Semen Tests: Which to Use and What Do They Mean?
- Do Equine Metabolic Diseases Affect Reproduction?
- Could Intrauterine Marbles Cause Pyometra in Mares?
- Mycotoxin Zearalenone's Effects on Mare Fertility
- Grandin on Keeping Horses Calm During Handling
- Horse Pain and its Impact on Reproduction
- Oviduct Issues in Mares
- View More
- How We Can Help Senior Horses Seeking Homes
- Warning: You Might Need to Post Signs at Your Horse Facility
- Your Senior Horse's Past Life
- Report: Animals after Disasters Conference
- That Cresty Neck: Is It Muscle or Fat?
- Spring Shots for Senior Horses
- Staying Found (Even When You Feel Lost)
- Safety: What to Look for in a Barn