Veterinary Imaging at the World Equestrian Games
October 7, 2010
Dr. Jean-Marie Denoix describes his experiences imaging horses on site at the World Equestrian Games (WEG).
- Fire Kills Six Horses, Injures Four at WEG Eventer's Barn
- Keeping the WEG Healthy
- Fair Play: World Equestrian Games
- Mass Transit; To the World Equestrian Games We Go!
- Ask the Vet LIVE Q&A: World Equestrian Games Horse Care Recording Now Available
- WEG: Safeguards for International Shipment of Horses
- Greening the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games
- FEI Athletes Receive Anti-Doping Regulation Training
- Anky: Salinero Won't Compete in WEG Dressage, Still Mending
- WEG Horse Feed Plan Emphasizes Consistency