Rolex Kentucky: Complementary Therapies for FEI Event Horses
April 26, 2014
At the Rolex Ride The Course event international four-star eventer Lynn Symansky describes the complementary therapies her horses' health care team uses in the time leading up to three-day events, from acupuncture to magnetic blankets.
- Could Horses' Neck Postures Indicate Back Pain?
- Researchers Evaluate Horses as Model of Human Depression
- Researchers Seeking Horse Owner Help in Laminitis Study
- Study Evaluates Injectable Treatment for Tendon Injuries
- Alternative Treatment for "Roaring" in Horses (AAEP 2011)
- Treating Equine Upper Respiratory Tract Ailments (AAEP 2011)
- Local Anesthesia's Effect on MRIs of Horse Feet (AAEP 2011)
- Standing RLP in Horses Safe, Effective (AAEP 2011)
- In Depth: Evaluating the Upper Respiratory Tract (AAEP 2011)
- Supporting Limb Laminitis in Casted Horses (AAEP 2011)